Thursday 12 May 2011

Experimenting with Augmented Reality

Following from my blank test post, I have created a augmented reality file in flash using the following guide

http://active.tutsplus.com/tutorials/3d/beginners-guide-to-augmented-reality/

Great guide which enabled me to guide my first entry into the world of augmented reality.

I have attached a video of my progress so far, nothing much, and not a great deal different from the guide above however I will be using this as the basis for a couple of augmented projects I have planned, the first of which being business cards!



4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
    PLEASE VISIT US
    samsung security camera system

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to know the methods you can easy way to activate YouTube doing YouTube.com/activate. If you are facing issues with YouTube, you have any queries like, how to connect YouTube on your TV, mobile or other devices contact us. Google has provided us the enjoyment, and by YouTube Activate , you watch here latest videos, songs, or web series, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are facing any difficulties using Amazon Prime simply visits www.amazon.com/mytv enter code. Amazon expert team always available for customer helps resolve issues and provide a perfect solution by on phone.

    ReplyDelete